The ECSA Board is composed of nine elected members who are the three chairmen and vice-chairmen of the committees APCOE, ECF and FFACE.
Currently, the ECSA Board members are:
- Alfons Karabuda (Sweden) – President
- Bernard Grimaldi (France) – Vice-President
- Antun Tomislav Saban (Croatia) – Vice-President
- John Groves (Germany) – Treasurer
- Luis Ivars (Spain) – Board Member
- Martin Lichtfuss (Austria) – Board Member
- Jean-Marie Moreau (France) – Board Member
- Niels Mosumgaard (Denmark) – Board Member
- Kjartan Olafsson (Iceland) – Board Member
The British member BASCA currently has a non-voting observer seat at the ECSA Board meetings, represented by Helienne Lindvall.
Alfons Karabuda (Sweden) was re-elected to the position of ECSA President in February 2016 after a first term of presidency that started in 2013. Mr. Karabuda is also Chairman of the Swedish Society of Popular Music Composers and Chairman of the Polar Music Prize Award Committee.