The ECSA Board is composed of nine elected members who are the three chairmen and vice-chairmen of the committees APCOE, ECF and FFACE.
Currently, the ECSA Board members are:
- Alfons Karabuda (Sweden) – President
- Bernard Grimaldi (France) – Vice-President
- Antun Tomislav Saban (Croatia) – Vice-President
- John Groves (Germany) – Treasurer
- Luis Ivars (Spain) – Board Member
- Martin Lichtfuss (Austria) – Board Member
- Jean-Marie Moreau (France) – Board Member
- Niels Mosumgaard (Denmark) – Board Member
- Kjartan Olafsson (Iceland) – Board Member
The British member BASCA currently has a non-voting observer seat at the ECSA Board meetings, represented by Helienne Lindvall.
Alfons Karabuda (Sweden) was re-elected to the position of ECSA President in February 2016. Mr. Karabuda is also Chairman of the Swedish Society of Popular Music Composers and Chairman of the Polar Music Prize Award Committee, as well as Executive Vice-President of the International Music Council at UNESCO in Paris. Alfons Karabuda appointed former ECF Chair Klaus Ager as special presidential advisor for international questions.